2020 Acura RDX Performance
The 2020 Acura RDX manages to combine first-class features and fittings with exhilarating performance like no other crossover available. Even a quick glance at Acura RDX info can help distinguish it from lesser models, so read on to explore:
- Power and MPG
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD)®
- Performance Features
Power and MPG
A sophisticated powertrain sits at the heart of the Acura RDX to deliver a sensational blend of searing performance and impressive efficiency scores.
- 2.0L Turbo Aluminum-Alloy 4-Cylinder Engine: Delivers up to 272 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque.
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission: Fitted with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters for direct control to make up to an EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway*.
With that kind of power at its command, the new Acura RDX can tow up to 1,500 lbs.
Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD)®
Acura’s SH-AWD® system was designed to combine traditional AWD handling during poor weather with improved performance when the roads are dry. It uses a split-second analysis of everything from wheel speed to lateral G-force to distribute power between the front and rear wheels.
- When accelerating around a curve, up to 70% of torque is shifted to the rear outside wheel to get through safely.
- When cruising in a straight line, SH-AWD® sends up to 90% of torque to the front wheels to boost fuel economy.
- When accelerating hard, SH-AWD® transfers up to 45% of available power to the rear wheels to deliver added traction.
SH-AWD® and the Acura RDX powertrain are the vehicle’s most notable performance features, but there’s actually a whole retinue working to sharpen up your drive and help you maintain control.
Select 2020 Acura RDX performance features include:
- 4-Mode Integrated Dynamics System (IDS)
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension and Multi-Link Rear Suspension
- Grade Logic Control
- Adaptive Damper System
- Agile Handling Assist®
- High-Performance All-Season Tires
Why Not Experience Acura RDX Speed and Performance for Yourself?
Whether you’re interested in arranging an Acura RDX test drive, talking through trim levels, or discussing financing options, the team here at Acura of Fayetteville can help. To find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us today. In the meantime, learn more about the RDX towing capacity.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.