What are the 2018 Acura TLX Interior Features?
Bentonville drivers enjoy the versatility and style the 2019 Acura TLX brings to the road. Explore the 2019 TLX interior, from its premium materials to its high-tech features, and then browse our inventory of new Acura TLX models to find yours at Acura of Fayetteville.
A Closer Look at the Acura TLX Interior
Inside the 2019 Acura TLX cabin, Springdale drivers will fall into the lap of luxury, with 93.3. cubic feet passenger volume, and standard and available features such as:
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Available perforated Milano leather seating
- Available contrast stitching and piping
- 3-level heated front seats with available ventilated front seats
- Available heated rear outboard seats
- Acura Personalized Settings
The A-SPEC Package interior delivers black Alcantara® trimmed interior with black headliner, red LED ambient lighting, sports seats, and brushed aluminum metal.
The Acura TLX interior offers even more features to enhance your drive in Rodgers–get ready to be pampered the moment you enter the cabin.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with air filtration and humidity control
- Available ambient LED lighting uses LED
- Available heated steering wheel
- Active Sound Control
- Available GPS-linked automatic climate control
The TLX also offers advanced technology like SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, the available ELS Studio® Premium Audio System, and more.
Choose Acura of Fayetteville Today
The Acura TLX interior delivers all the comforts and conveniences you could want in a vehicle. Learn more about Acura features like the Acura NSX colors and exterior, and when you’re ready to make the change, visit Acura of Fayetteville!